K.S.D. (Fabrication) Limited Ethics Policy is committed to conducting its business in good faith and in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations of the UK, EC and of overseas operational jurisdictions.
The guiding principle should be preservation of the credibility of the company image and the perception of professionalism and integrity with which the company conducts its business.
All business dealings should be based on the premise that, were details of the company affairs to become public knowledge, they should not reflect adversely on the Company image.
K.S.D. (Fabrication) Limited therefore makes the following undertakings:
- To employ fair business practices and keep full and auditable accounts of all expenditure.
- To avoid situations likely to lead to, or be perceived as, a conflict of interest.
- To keep its dealings with clients, government departments and officials on a proper business basis.
- To safeguard the confidentiality of client and supplier information that is not given in the public domain, unless consent for disclosure has been given.
- To employ a professional approach to engineering, procurement, construction and maintenance services in which the safety, quality, environmental impact and values of its work are managed to provide cost-effective products and services.
- To provide a working environment, which is safe and non-discriminatory, in which employees are afforded appropriate training and are empowered to take responsibility for the quality of their work.